søndag 29. mars 2015

Day 52: Nakano Broadway and Hanami

Hello!

So today I first got up very early! I woke up at 9:00! Woop! That's early...Just too bad I was up till like 01:00  at night... Damn... Jimmy and I had some kind of plan of going somewhere, but everything is kind of expensive and we don't have too much time, so I think we'll stay in Tokyo (or at least very close)... 

Either way, Jimmy went me to the train, and the Sakura trees at the station were awesome! 


 Then I took the train to Nakano to meet Hironao. He was a little late, but I enjoyed my music and looking at random people at the station.


We then went to Nakano Broadway! http://www.nbw.jp/index_e.html

Nakano Broadway (中野ブロードウェイ) is a shopping complex in Tokyo famous for its many stores selling animeitems and idol goods, inlcuding more than a dozen small Mandarake stores, which specialize in manga and anime related collectibles. 

There are four levels of shopping at the Nakano Broadway. The second and third levels are where the manyanime and idol related shops are located. Here, shoppers can find manga, magazines, collectors' items, animation character figurines, idol merchandise, game consoles, video games, animation/idol related CDs, as well as little souvenirs to take home, such as idol playing cards or key chains.
The ground level of the Nakano Broadway has shops selling clothes, shoes, tidbits and second hand goods. The basement level is a marketplace, where the locals shop for their groceries. Products on sale range from fruitsand vegetables to meat and seafood.

But first: lunch!
 It was not allowed to take pictures in many of the stores, so I don't have that many pictures...




 NOSTALGIA BONER! They cost about 4000 yen per pony (270 kroner).
 Marvel <3 
 I want!!! 






 After Nakano, I was going Hanami viewing. The weather got slowly more cloudy and windy so we didn't want to be too late. I met Jimmy at Oji station.
 Asukayama Park is the place to be!
Enjoying the weather and Sakura, but we're missing something...
 Oh, yeah! FOOD!
And here are maaaany pictures of the Sakura Blooming




 It got colder so I borrowed Jimmys sweater. I look so stuffed in my leather jacket, haha! At least I was't freezing...













 "Hmmm...Was that picture good enough?"
 "I'll take one more to be sure!"


 I think this is a white plum tree and not Sakura








 We took this tiny cart-thingy down, haha

 LOOK AT THAT VIEW!!!
 OMG!
 Here is more of Jimmys photos

PHOTOBOMB!!!


 U taking a picture!?
 LET ME HELP!




 We'll visit more hanamiplaces tomorrow, most likely Ueno and Shinjuku! It's so beautiful!

じゃ、またね!
ビッキー


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar