søndag 8. mars 2015

Day 31: Amusement Cafe in Omori

Hello!

So my night wasn't the best... My stomach was hurting so bad for a long time, but it stopped when I finally threw up. Yeah, not the best start of a good night sleep...

Either way, I'm fine now, so it wasn't a food poisning or anything like that! But I wasn't out of bed until around 14:00..
And at that point I was super hungry! So Jimmy and I went to an Italian restaurant.

Look at this cute nerd! Haha!
 And then there is me~~
 Jimmy had the black squid-pasta which is colored by the quid-ink! I tasted it, but didn't like it too much...
 I ordered pasta carbonara
 And we shared foccacia, which was anything like foccacia xD It was sweet! But it was good either way...
 After eating we went to Cannonball and played darts, table tennis, billiard and read manga. We wanted to go karaoke there but everything was occupied.
Darts!
 I won!
 <3
 Billiard!
 Nice view~


 This room was way bigger than the one in Ueno, but there was no light in the ceiling, only two laps on the table... Not the best for reading, but...


 On our way back




 Jimmy got hungy so we went to a ramen shop. If you're two people but only one order food, they always give you a little bowl, so you can share your food! I think it's a geat concept.


If the weather is ok tomorrow, I'll jog again~

じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar