onsdag 11. mars 2015

Day 34: Frustrating day in Japan!!!

Hello!

So, I waited to write this because I was so pissed yesterday xD

The day started with Jimmy and I going to the post office to send a package to my sister. Sounds easy, right? WRONG! I have been to a post office before, with Siri, and it went pretty smoothly! But this time? Oh no! 

It started alright, with me writing the address, describing the content of the package, value etc. But it wasn't good enough: "candy", "gifts" and "souveniers" weren't good enough. I had to be more spesific... Ok, I though, I can write it a little more detailed. So once more I had to fill inn all information about adress etc and I now wrote "toys", "make-up" etc. more precise... But was it good enough? NO! For the toys I had to spesify that it was toy cars etc! WTF!? D: Who cares? It's toys!!! 
I was so frustrated, and Jimmy explained that it wasn't room for being that spesific on a 5*3cm note. 
So I got a fucking list I could write EVERYTHING on...So I did that! I wrote EVERYTHIIIIING! And how much it's worth, even though I just wrote random values, because I don't know how much they actually cost and I didn't want to write the same on everything...

SPOILER FOR MY SISTER!!!!!

(Btw: I send it to mom! Because I didn't remember the address xD)

The he had to inspect everything, and I had to drop 2 things because they contained 0,00000001% alcohol...That was a hand loition, bought in Japan. Why can't that be send? It's not explosive...*Sight* I couldn't send an eyeshadow either...Haaa..... Then I had to remove it...

FINALLY it was ok...OMG, not a good start of the day! So after this I was supposed to go to the bank and pay for my rent, but I can't take out more than 100.000 yen per day... So I couldn't do that...So annoying! Either way, we went to Shinagawa to the Tokyo Regional Immigration Buraeu to change my visa from tourist to student. But Jimmy only had time to eat lunch with me in Shinagawa before he had to go to school. 


 So after the lunch I took a bus to the Immigration Buraeu, but I figured out soon that this would take time! First you get some papers to fill out at the first floor, then you fill them out, queue at the second floor, get your papers inspected, then wait for your turn.

So I waited for almost 4 hours! It was so boring, because I didn't bring anything and my phone died... But when it finally was my turn, the guy looked at me and aksed "is this all your papers, you don't have any more papers?" And I'm like "more papers? This is all I got!" Then he had to talk to some other guy, and I was so frustrated! Isen't the inspection to chech you have all you need? And why wasn't I given all the papers I needed? So the guy came back with two more papers I had to fill in!!! I did that and it went ok, even if it took some time. When I was finishd he said I'll have my answer in about 30 days. But what I didn't think about is that I', going to change my address in April...So yeah, maybe this wasn't a good idea xD Hopefully it won't be THAT much trouble to change my address later. I kind of didn't think about it, becuase I wanted to do all the boring stufff in one day... Oh well..

When I was finished I met Jimmy in Shinagawa and we ate dinner in Omori. We ate gyoza and it was very choose.
Jimmy really wanted to eat gyoza!
 A very tired me!
Later we saw 3 episodes of Supernatural because I was so tired!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar