fredag 13. mars 2015

Day 35 and 36: Roppongi and dinner/karaoke

Hello!

So today I went to Roppongi! Roppongi is actually more known for it's night life with bars and stuff, but I went during the day to see Tokyo Midtown, Hinokicho park, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, Mori Teien (garden),TV Asahi, and visit the Mori Art Museum and the observatory but they were closed for maintenance.

So first we had Tokyo Midtown which it filled with stores, restaurants, cafees etc.













 I ate lunch here
 Not the most healthy, but it was soooo good! And it was only 1080 yen, so!




























 Art? 






 Damn it...
 TV Asahi












 Selfie~






 It looks sooooo good!!!!!








 So after being in Roppongi I met Jimmy in Ikebukuro because we where going to make a reservation at a cake buffee there. On saturday it's white day, so we though it was a good idea to make a reservation because most likely it's going to be many couples there!
White Day was first celebrated in 1978 in Japan.[8] It was started by the National Confectionery Industry Association as an "answer day" to Valentine's Day on the grounds that men should pay back the women who gave them chocolate and other gifts on Valentine's Day
So after reservations we ate some delish~ pizza.  
Friday the 13th

Today I only had plans to eat dinner and sing karaoke with Steffi at 18:30. So after Jimmy went to school, I took a shower, cleaned my room, watched some youtube videos, curled my hair etc. But then chang of plans! We ere now 4 going out to dinner, then it changed to 3: Steffi, Jimmy and I. Steffi and Jimmy go to the same school (that's how I met jimmy in the first place). So Steffi and Jimmy tok the train to Shinagawa together and I cam there from Omori, around 18:00. We went to eat at hana(something) where you order many dishes that you share with each other.
 Steffi <3
 Me!
 And Jimmy with his super scary crazy look!!!
After eating Steffi and I went to sing karaoke and Jimmy went to my place to study. We sang for 2 hours!



So tomorrow is the cake buffee!!!! Omg, I'm soooo looking forward to it!! :D

じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar