tirsdag 17. mars 2015

Day 40: More shopping in Ikebukuro

Hello!

So today I did some more shopping in Ikebukuro. Or as Jimmy calls it: my third home xD I really like Ikebukuro, so I went there again~

Outfit of the day:


 Ikebukuro - west exit




 Ok, so a little funny story. I was going to take a picture of this lovely plant-heart-thing, and I stood there with my camera, waiting for it to focus. Then a japanese man drives past me, stops in my viewfinder and looks at me. So I snap the photo, give him a "thumbs up", then he laughs and keep on cycling... Yeah...












 So I went to go to Sunshine City, because I really like the mall








 Why Japan....WHYYYY?!?!?!

I ate a BLT sandwich which was delish~








 Later I met Jimmy and we went to his place because he has a big test tomorrow, so he needed to study for that. We bought an obento on the way
Of course I had to go to Axes Femme again, because I love that store!!




じゃ、またね!
・ビッキー・

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar