torsdag 19. mars 2015

Day 41 and 42: Asakusa and new manicure

Hello!
So yesterday I went to Asakusa! I've been here before, but it's a nice city :)
I didn't think there would be this many people, but it sure was! Maaany foreigners!

The Kaminarimon (雷門, "Thunder Gate") is the outer of two large entrance gates that ultimately leads to the Sensō-ji (the inner being the Hōzōmon) in Asakusa


 Then we have the Nakamise Shopping Street:












 So here is the gate to Sensō-ji





 Sensō-ji (金龍山浅草寺 Kinryū-zan Sensō-ji?) is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, TokyoJapan. It is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant
 And it was some kind of dragon show!



Tsukubai - Beast Stone Statue


Selfie because I don't have any friends (haha)



 I don't know if this temple has it's own name, or it's just called Asakusa Shrine..
 You can see the Tokyo Sky Tree also!
 There was a lot of people around the Shrines so I ate lunch at the EKIMISE mall at the top floor


 Soup for starters
 And pizza! I really need to eat more healthy... Yeah..
 On the roof floor you can see the Tokyo Sky Tree

 The Asahi Flame is often referred to as "the golden turd"
 A cool bus!




 WHAT U LUUKIN AT!?


















 Outfit of the day


 Aaaaaaal alooooone~~









 Getting closer to the Tokyo Sky Tree, but I didn't bother to go up there because I've been there before.
 I later met up with Jimmy and we ate sushi and watched Supernatural! (We saw the season 1 finaly)

 Jimmy being suuuuuper tired!
 SUSHI!!!
Thursday 19th
So today I havn't done too much.
I went to Dashing Diva and got my nails done!


Other than that I did some laundry, cleaned my room, watched some youtube videos and supernatural, and made dinner!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar