lørdag 7. mars 2015

Day 30: Language exchange nr. 2

Hello!

So today I had my second language exchange with Moe-san! This time we went to her shared house and she brough snakcs for us! We were in the livingroom/kitchen as you can see. She even bough my lunch because I forgot my wallet! It has never happened before... It was 300 yen (20 kroner), so she was like "it's fine, I can buy it for you". So nice :) We talked for about 2 hours, and we translated sentences, wrote down words, talked about her job and many other things I don't remember xD She also worked with an english papir, so I helped her with that. While we were in the livingroom a couple of people came in and was very confused xD One japanese girl were there just to pick something up, but an italian guy stayed for a while and we included him in our conversation. He was super eager when I told him I'm norwegian. "This is my first time meeting a norwegian person!" He said: "that's so cool!". He wanted us to meet again with more people from the house so we can have a language exchange with like 4-6 languages! It sounds awesome! 


While I had my language exchange Jimmy was walking anround exploring the area. Here are his photos:



















 When I was finished, Jimmy and I went to Ueno
 Because we can't take serious pictures xD
 :P


 Famous street in Ueno: Ameyayokocho







 Jimmy takes the price for "coolest pose"!




 Cutiepie!
 After walking around we crashed at an internet- and mangacafe! I've always wanted to go to one! You pay for a "booth" with internet and/or manga. You can drink as much as you want to (soda, tea, coffe). Then you read and relax :) We stayed about an hour I think before we were going to eat with some of Jimmy's friends from school.

 We went to a Vietnamese restaurant to have a "goodbye" party  for one of Jimmy's classmate. But showed 3 hours late like nothing happened...That was very weird. We were supposed to go karaoke but everything was a mess and Jimmy and I was tired so we went home. It takes 40 min to get home, so we didn't want to wait for a karaokeroom and then be there maybe 2 hours. 
We ate salad, spring rolls, soup, corn, fried chicken, spearribs and dessert. Here is the soup with glassnoodles and beef.
 I look so tired xD omg
 Here is the dessert which was AWFUL! But Jimmy liked it!
 -------------------
SIDENOT: I threw up EVERYTHING later at night....I'm never eating Vietnamese food again...FML
-------------------

じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー*


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar