tirsdag 3. mars 2015

Day 25 and 26: Shibuya and Host Family in Nagoya!

Hello!

Monday 2th
So today I didn't do much. Cleaned my room, laundery, did my nails etc. while Jimmy was at school. I have been doing alot recently, so some hours to relax is always nice~
Jimmy and I went to Shibuya, and we saw the Hachiko statue, went to 109 and ate dinner.

Hachiko:




 Shibuya crossing
 And the cute couple <3
 x2

Tuesday 3rd

So late last week I applied to live with a host family, free of charge for International residents at the Omori House. After some communication problems with the Borderless staff, we managed to get everything in place. So I'm now staying from 3rd to 6th of March.

06:30: Wake up, eat breakfast and get ready
06:58: Take the train to Shinagawa. I though this would be easy, but it's during the rush! We couldn't get into the first train, so we had to wait. The second one we got into, but, WOW! I have never been so squeezed before! Your limbs are in the weirdest positions ever and you can not move at all, you can smell what people ate yesterday and, yeah...It's not nice... Luckly, we were only going two stations, and it was easy getting off at Shinagawa, because many other went off too.
08:15: Meet Hyesoon and buy tickets with her. Cost 10,320 yen (665 kroner)
08:35: Take the Shinkansen to Nagoya (100 minutes), about 260 km

Shinkansen on the inside:

Hyesoon:
After arriving in Nagoya, we took the train and then got picket by car by my host mother Koide-san.
The first thing we did was to eat homemade sushi!


When we got to the house (to drop off my stuff, because we were going to a different house for sushi), this was my welcome <3 


 Hinamatsuri (Doll's Festival) is held on March 3rd. This is a day to pray for young girl's growth and happiness. That's why there are many dolls around the house:
 Here is the awesome sushi! It was soooo good!!


 After the sushi we had a little tea "sermony". We made our own green tea, and it was extremly bitter! But we ate some sweet snacks to compensate, haha!




 We also did some oregami! I'm not very good....
 Later it was time for the Hadeka Matsuri, the naked festival!












                 
After the festival, we relaxed in the living room:
Hoysoon went back to Tokyo today, so on friday I'm going back myself.




Then it was time for dinner! I was asked if I like takoyaki, but I have never eaten it before. I think they took it as a sign, because that's what we had for dinner! :D

Takoyaki (たこ焼き or 蛸焼?) is a ball-shaped Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special takoyaki pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus (tako)


I also got to make the takoyaki! It is a lot of technique, so they could have been better! Haha






And here it is! It's delicious!!!





 After eating we were drinking tea, eating snacks and playing/relaxing~~

Then it's time for bed, because it's been a long day! My room is huge! Much bigger than my room at the Omori house xD






じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar