onsdag 18. februar 2015

Day 13: Parks in Ota and dinner with friends

Hello!

It was raining a lot today, so I actually didn't want to go out, but I did it either way. You know how you always go to places far away to explore and sometimes forget it can be stuff to see in your own neighbourhood? So I though since it's raining I can just explore near the house. About 300 meter from the house is a small park "Omori Shell Mounds Garden". It's a cute place and it looks like a good place to read when it's warm and sunny. 








 In almost every parks there is a toilet! It's very nice even though it's japanese style... Something there should be more of is garbage cans!
 It was me and one other person in the park. It was raining a lot so it's not so strange...

























 The next thing I visited was a shrine "Kashima Jinja Shrine"






















What's with his smug face?
 You look like you know something I don't, and I don't how to feel about it...


 I don't know what this building is... There was someone in it and a man went in...

I wanted to visit the Shinagawa Historical Museum, but I though it was closed...
 But I asked Steffi, and she though that maybe they had a break. I'll come back another day~


On my way back to the hpuse I went to a local grocery store and bought some water, food and some containers. I then made Carbonara for lunch. It was for two people, so it'll last me about 3 meals.


Later, Steffi invited me to eat out with some friends from her University (in Suidobashi). So we did that instead of making dinner at the house. Amoung them were three men from Sweden! So sometimes we spoke with each other in norwegian and swedish, but mostly in english so the others wouldn't feel left out.
 OMG, what's with the dude behind me? Is he possessed by Satan?
It's all you can drink for 1200 yen (76 kroner). If you order two soft drinks it's the same price so it's ok to have all you can drink even if you don't want alcohol. But we ate and drank and had an awesome time! We ordered many different dishes and split the bill when we were done. 
Later we went to Shibuya to have some more fun and was home about 00:30. And it was soooo many people out so late! It's so weird! It was just like in the afternoon...Japanese people like to be up late! Or maybe they just work so late!? I though I was going to sleep alot, but I woke up earlier than normal...

On friday we're going to hang out again and make food ^_^
じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar