mandag 23. februar 2015

Day 17 and 18: Date with Jimmy

Hello!  
So I met Jimmy at a party friday 20th. We had a good time and we have been going out since then. I know, so sappy, right? We're very happy together so we'll continue to go out~ 

Sunday 22th


I was on a date with Jimmy so I didn't take so many pictures, but here are some:
 My food <3
 Jimmy's food:
Monday 23th

I worked out today, which I have to continue because I eat so many sweets xD The park around Shinagawa Aquarium is such a good place to jog! It also has water fountain. After that I met Jimmy in Harajuku because he hasen't been there. Unfortuantly it started to rain pretty soon after we arrived. But we also got to walk down Omotesando, shop and eat.

This was my ramen
 And this was Jimmy's ramen. It was a little spicey.
 Jimmy's attempt to blink at the camera? Haha
 And some shopping


 "the camera just turned on by it self, I'm not a model"- kind of feeling xD
 So nerdy and cute!
 I bought a skirt at the mall, but it was difficult to take a picture of it.


At Kiddy Land I bought a new pillow, because the pillow in my room is so hard!
じゃ、またね
⊛ビッキー⊛

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar