onsdag 11. februar 2015

Day 6: Birthday with a japanese family

Hello!
I got home so late yesterday, that I didn't bother with the blog.
But here it is!!!

Wednesday 11th
It's my birthday today! Yay! Even though it doesn't feel like it.. I celebrated my birthday in Norway before I left, so maybe that's why. Either way, it's my birthday and I'm going to Saitama to meet my friend Hironao for the first time. When I'm going places I always take a picture like this:



That way I'm more sure where to go, but I can still manage to screw it up (but I didn't!).
Hironao was waiting for me at the station, and well, it wasn't difficult for him to recognise me. I was the only western person there, haha! On my way I had already been approached by not one, but two strangers. I don't mind, I think it's funny that they find me different. It's mostly the same they point out: I'm tall, slim, have big, blue eyes and a small/slim face. It's so strange because I'm just an ordinary girl, but I can still be so "exotic", haha! Anyway.. Here are some pictures:

Hironao took me to the shopping center that is right next to the station. "Aeon LakeTown is Japan’s largest eco-friendly shopping center and was developed to exude affinity for people and nature.
On a vast, verdant lakeside area spanning 224,000 square meters lie two distinctive shopping and amusement zones, Kaze and Mori" 

So yeah, it was HUUUUUUGE!!!! Of course we didn't go through the whole center...

 Hironao's grandmother gave him money so he could take me out for sushi! His grandmother was soooo excited to meet a norwegian girl, so she was doing her best to make me feel comfortable!
 Yummm~~






 Here are some random pictures of the mall








 I found this bag that's written in danish. I first though it was norwegian, but it's close enough~
I bough a new backback, but I didn't take a picture of it.


 We joined a bingo, but didn't win anything..


 It was some kind of photo shoot with a singer, but we didn't know who she was


 Kimono <3




 To refill our energy we went to a coffee shop, and I got some hot chocolate
 Hironao just being himself..haha!




 After being at the center we went to the national park. This is the picture from the way over to the park.








 Hironao photobombing my photos! He's so silly!




 Here is the park, and there was a sign saying not to play with balls ans such, but everyone did it anyway, haha!














 Today is a national holiday, so many families where here with their kids. It was so nice to watch all the kids play ^_^
 After being at the park, which Hironao almost drowned in as a kid... We went to his grandmothers house. I was a little nervouse, because it's someones personal house, and I didn't want to intrude. But it was Hironaos grandmother that really wanted to meet me, so I was ok ^^ I humbly entered the house and greeted Hironao's sister and her two girls. Aren't they super CUTE!?!?

They were extremly shy, but that's pretty fair I think xD A strangers from a country far away, that only can speak alittle japanese, it pretty scary when you're a kid. To break the ice we played some card games, and I lost so bad! Haha! It was very funny and I taught them the cardgame "GRIS" which it's called in Norway. We had a lot of fun! Later Hironao's grandmother came home and I thanked her so much for the sushi (which she had payed for). Later Hinonao's uncle also came and I greeted him too. The house was really nice! Almost without noticing Hironao's sister went out and when she came back I had to go to the hallway. While staying there I played some ball with the girls. When "it" was ready I could come to the livingroom. And guess what? THEY BOUGHT ME A BIRTDAY CAKE AND SUNG ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Omg! I just met them and because it's my birthday, they went all the way to buy me a cake! Cakes like this is also expensive! I was feeling so humbly and couldn't stop saying thank you.
 Hironao's nieces to the left, me, Hironao's sister and the grandmother. It's when I see picture of me next to the others I understand why they call me tall! haha! I look like a giant! xD
 Such a pretty cake! "Vicky" is my nickname if you didn't know. English speaking people call me "Vicky", while Japanese people tend to say "Bikki". My heart melts when I think about their hospitality. It's crazy!
 I also got some delicious tea with my cake~~
 Cute overload!!
 After staying with the family, Hironao and I went to sing karaoke! What I had forgotten is that you have to sing...I can't sing...I'm horrible! Oh well! I'm too old to be embarrassed, so I sung and sung! It was fun to sing, even though it a little difficult...
Between songs there is commercial in the screen. I think it's good so it doesn''t get too quiet after singing~
First time going karaoke!
This is the device you "order" your songs on.
We sung for 2 hours! And I could've sung even more! My voice was starting to hurt, but I didn't care, haha.



じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar