søndag 15. februar 2015

Day 9 and 10: Hanging out with japanese friends

Hello!

Saturday 14th

So yesterday I was really looking forward to meet my friends Hiro and Yuki. But because of a misunderstanding, we couldn't hand out :( But me sheduled a new date so it's ok ^_^  I don't bother writing about it, but we messed up the time agreement. So yesterday I studied some japanese and hung out at the house and had a good time! We ate, drank and listened to good music. Because it was Valentines Day we shared chocolate and I made Norwegian "Sørlandslefse", which everyone liked! It's always fun to give Norwegian food to the others. 

Sunday 15 th

Today I met up with Moemi, Rio and Mizuki. I met Moemi online on a language site, because she studied in Norway for one year. We spoke in english, norwegian and japanese xD So we met today, and she brought two of her friends.It was a lot of fun! We went to Harajuku and Shibuya. Here are some pictures:
























 This is something for my big sister!
 Because it was Valentines Day yesterday, Moemi gave me brownies <3 ^_^  I also bough a prepaid simcard so I can use internet outside! :D

I don't have any plans for tomorrow, so I'll se what I'll do~

じゃ、またね
*ビッキー*



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar