mandag 16. februar 2015

Day 11: Walk in Ota and okonomiyaki in Akihabara

Hello!

So today I was supposed to study japanese, but yeah...That didn't happened...
Instead I went for a really long walk~





















































































After all the walking I went to a mall and ate at Mister Donut




After this is was time to meet my friend Steffany at Suidobashi station






We checked out the amusement park, but the roller coaster I wanted to try was closed :( But we went and took purikura instead <3

MONKEY D. LUFFY!!!
 It started to get late so we went to Akihabara to eat okonomiyaki!


Waiting~~
 It was soooo good! This is a mixed okonomiyaki~
 Here are some delich octopus aaaaaaarms~~~
 After eating we went to a cafe to grab some hot chocolate and talk :)
When we got home we ate some strawberries in the livingroom. Later I got to my room to skype with my sister and later my mom.

Tomorrow, I REALLY need to study! I'll take a shower, eat breakfast, clean my room and take my books to a cafe and study.

じゃ、またね
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar