tirsdag 10. februar 2015

Day 4 and 5: Omori, Odaiba and B-DAY PARTY

Hello!
Sorry, I didn't post yesterday. I've been exhausted lately, especially in the afternoon. Like yesterday, I went to bed 19:00 and slept to 07:00. I don't know if it's my body still styring to adjust to Japan or something else... And I don't mean like "*yawn* maybe I'll go to bed, I'm a little tired", it's more "omg,  I'm gonna pass out now, I can't keep my eyes up anymore.."-kind of feeling. So yeah, it kind of sucks...
Here is some few pictures from yesterday:
Monday 9th
An amazing and healthy breakfast....>_>;;;;;
 This is snack is too good! I almost ate the whole bag while studying japanese...
OOTD
 A little kiss for you~~
 I didn't do too much yesterday, I walked around Omori and studied japanese. And as I said: I went to bed at 19:00 so I was very tired yesterday..
Tuesday 10th
This is the first time I went one night without waking up! It's very rare for me, even when I'm home in Norway. I always wake up about 2-5 times at night, nothing big, just waking up, turning around and then falling asleep again. But now I slept through the whole night! :D I was dead sure the clock was 10 or 11 when I woke up, but no, it was 7...again... It's not a problem waking up early, it's just that I get so sleepy in the afternoon. But this time I'll not take a nap or fall asleep too early! It's 17:30 now, and I'm feeling fine ^^ I'm a little tired, but that's because I've been out for many hours.

I had some cereal for brekfast and then decided I wanted to go to Odaiba
I was wasting some time in my room, so when I went out I was hungry again.
On my way I saw a machine you can order food on, so I tried it:

It was good, but the curry was a little spicy for me.






































 I bough this sweater at the man section at Forever 21, but hey, fuck gender! Everyone can wear what they want!






































 Back to the future!! :D












At his point my camera died...No more battery... So I switched over to my phone


































 This is the same store at TGR in Norway :D




 What do you think about "storing" cats this way?








 Pizza with a lovely view!
 Let's just hope I won't gain weight! D:
I'm a little lazy, so I don't care to write much about the pictures~

Tonight I'm going out at 21:00 with the others. I don't know how many we'll be, but I think it'll be fun! I don't know if I'll post any pictures from that, but if I do, I'll update this post.

UPDATE;

It's over midnight so it's my birthday!! Yay!!  I'm 23 years old now~ We were 8 people from the House that went out to わん to drink and have fun ^_^ I even had two drinks! They were actually really nice~ While I was at the bathroom they got me the "Happy Birthday" plate and we even got a photo!





Tomorrow I'm going to Saitama to meet a new japanese friend.

じゃ、またね
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar