torsdag 26. februar 2015

Day 21: Hanging out with Ai

Hello!

Today I spend the day with my Japanse friend Ai, which I share the house with.
We went to Ueno and ate lunch. The lunch was a buffe, and it was delicious~ It was japanese style, and as Ai said, "I'm feeling so Japanese right now!", haha. I felt like that too xD It was a fancy restaurant, but not too expencive.

This was one of my plates:
 Ai went to find more food xD

 They had a lot of different teas, and I tried 2, one with lemon and one with red fruits.
 This was Ai's plate
 It was at the 5th floor, but the view wasen't very interesting..


After eating I had some dessert. The ice cream was only for dinner :( *cries*, but they had hot chocolate, and it was awesome! I drank two cups of tea, two cups of hot chocolate and two cups of soda. I was sooooo full!
After eating we went back to Omori. We took it al out with darts, billiard, table tennis and karaoke! OMG! AND: all you can eat ice cream and all you can drink! Annnnd I'm going to get fat... D: 

ready for darts! 

 Ai won!
 Then I won!
This was the "buffe",and Ai being cute as usual! Haha~


Ant the best part:
 Guess which one is mine! XD



 So sexyy~~

After this we played table tennis and sang karaoke, but I didn't take any pictures. It was soooooo much fun!! :D 

Tomorrow I'm meeting Moemi-chan again ^_^
じゃ、またね!
⁑ビッキー⁑

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar