torsdag 19. februar 2015

Day 14: Hamamatsucho and Ginza

Hello!
Today I went to Hamamatsucho Station to go to two large parks. The first one was "Kyu-Shiba-rikyu Gardens", which I have been to before with Siri the summer of 2014. The second one was Hama-rikyu Gardens. It's way bigger, but I haven't been there before.

 This is the "Kyu-Shiba-rikyu Gardens"
















 My favourite picture so far


















 Selfie~




 This is from my way to the other park "Hama-rikyu Gardens".





 It doesn't feel like it's February!

 Now, I'm at Hama-rikyu Gardens
















 It's free to go into the teahouse, but if you want to order japanese sweets and green tea, you can pay for that.
 I ordered the Macha and Johou-namagashi for 720 yen (expensive....)




 I got instructions for how to eat and drink.






 To be honest, it wasen't good at all.. And I kind of knew that already, but I wanted to try. The sweet is suuuper sweet and it's filled with anko which I don't like....You have to eat the whole sweet before drinking the tea. The green tea was extremely bitter! But then I have tried that~ I looked cool though ;)

















 There were a couple getting married/ taking picture for a wedding. It was very nice, and they looked very beautiful <3




 Another selfie~


 After the park I just started to walk towards Ginza


























When Steffi got homw from school we went to the grocery store and bought rice, meat, vegetables and souce. It was very good! :D I didn't take a picture of the food...

Friday I'm going to made nabe with Steffi and some other people! ^_^
じゃ、またね!
⁂ビッキー⁂

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar