tirsdag 17. februar 2015

Day 12: Relaxing and studying

Hello!

So today I haven't been doing anything exciting (^・o・^)ノ"

I woke up, took a shower, ate breakfast and chilled at my room for some time. 
When I got bored from that I went to a cafe nearby to study some japanese. Which reminds me: I should really cut down on all the hot chocolate I'm drinking ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ) It's a little expensive and very unhealthy... Either way, I enjoyed my hot chocolate while studying at the cafe~  Because I actually hate to study I took a break at the mall nearby. I played some games and bought some more stuff for my sister and nephew. Then I went to a new cafe, had some lunch and studied some more. When I once again was tired of studying, I went back home. The weather has been bad today (and is continuing tomorrow) so I didn't feel like going out. 
At home I cleaned my room, because it was a mess ლ(∘◕‵ƹ′◕ლ) I don't know how that happened... But I spent the rest of the day playing on my 3DS, watching a movie and practicing in my new kanji book (which is for japanese kids..haha). I had crab for dinner, which was AWESOME! Yum! That is about it for today...

I don't have any plans for tomorrow, but I get bored very easily, so I have to do something. But then again it's going to rain tomorrow...Hmmm... I'm making dinner with Steffany tomorrow, so I've got that going on for me, which is nice (that's an internet joke for those didn't get it, but I know my sister does, so..) Maybe we'll do something after that. But for the morning maybe I'll go to Simbashi... I have to check the weather first. I should use the rainy days to study, but it's very hard to study by myself. Or maybe it's just me lacking willpower ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)... I'm extremely slow when it comes to learning languages, so I should really step up my game! (๑ゝڡ◕๑) I know the best way to learn is to speak japanese. But people are busy, and I have to know more than I already do, to be able to keep a conversation going for more then one topic. Maybe I'll think about a better way to study...

じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar