søndag 8. februar 2015

Day 3 - Jogging, Shibuya and making friends

Hello~

I went to bed around 22:30 and woke up 05:00... I don't know if it's still the jet lag, but I was feeling really refreshed so I got up. I made a very simple breakfast:


And then I went for a jog at 07:00! Look at me, being so healthy and stuff~ Unfortunately I didn't wait long enough after eating so I got a stinging pain in the side. But I managed to jog for about 35 minutes. I startet and finished the same place, but the GPS used a long time before connecting. 



I met many people jogging, but they were all elderly men, haha. When I got home I took a shower and planned my trip to Shibuya. 
I was going shopping, buy a prepaid phone at SoftBank and watch all the japanese people dressed awesomly in Harajuku.

OOTD (outfit of the day)


 Pictures from Shibuya


















 I ate a chicken burger at "Mos Burger" yumm~


 Takeshita Street in Harajuku


 It was raining so much that all I could see was umbrellas.. I'll come back to Harajuku next saturday and hope the weather is better then...
I stopped at a cute cafe and had some bitersweet hot coco~


When I got home I was asked if I wanted to go out! Yay! It's so nice of the other to include me, but they were going to Shibuya! Haha, I just got home from there... So I told them I'm grateful that they asked, but that I've just been there. A little sad, thinking, I missed my change to hang out, I was invited to go out to eat dinner :) We went to eat sushi! (Originally we were eating curry, but tha place was closed). 

We ordered sushi on the Ipad and the sushi came with a little train that went back and forth! So cute <3
When we got back home we and some others played Super Smash Bros on Wii. It's my first time so I was really bad! But it was alot of fun ^_^
When even more people came to the livingroom, we stopped the game to chat instead. I met many people, and had a great time chatting. While chatting, I offered them norwegian chokolate and brunost (brown cheese). And guess what? They liked it! I would never have guessed japanese people would like something like brunost, but they did! That's so cool! After chatting and having fun, most of us went to bed around midnight. The majority are either going to school or working, and some are doing both, so they are very busy, but like to have fun late at night!

I'm not sure what to do tomorrow...Maybe I'll study some more japanese!
じゃ、またね
*ビッキー*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar