onsdag 1. april 2015

Day 54 and 55: Shinjuku Gyoen, CannonBall and Yakiniku

Hello!

Tuesday 31th of March

So today I was in Shinjuku Gyoen with Jimmy to see the Sakura trees in bloom (..again, I know, but they're beautiful!!!)

It's a short walk from Shinjuku Station, and there were many people outside. And it's not only because of Hanami, but because the weather is amazing! It's 23C degrees and cloudless. 


 So the park is open from 09:00 to 16:30 and it costs 200 yen. It was many different lines to buy tickets, and even if it's not organized, nobody cheated. They get back in line and waits, nobody pushes or make a mess. One of the many things I love about Japan and Japanese people.   




















 An old Japanese man asked if we wanted him to take a picture for us. He was super nice! And while we were posing for OUR picture a random old man also took pictures of us with his own camera, hah!! We're such models~

 Later we found a spot to relax. Sometimes it got quite windy! But it was nice because it was so warm!






 It was so nice outside we almost fell asleep! 

 We also saw a photo shoot with two super cute and beautiful girls in kimono













 Later I, Steffi and Seiya went to Genki Sushi, to well...eat sushi! 
Later we met up with Ai! And we went to CannonBall together :D We played 1 hour of darts and did karaoke for 1 hour. 

Seiya taking the picture (left), Ai, Steffi and Me:



After this Seiya, Steffi and I took purikura! 


Wednesday 1th of April

So today I've been tired the whole day! I don't know why... But I did some important stuff today. First I send a package at the post office to my friend Nina in Norway. This time I was prepared, so everything went smooth!!! The only thing that's weird is that I cost the same to send a small package of 1 kg as to send a bigger package that's over 2 kg... But I was happy everything went fine, and I hope Nine will like what I send :) Then Jimmy and I went to eat sushi



 After eating we went to my place to clean my whole room. I'm moving out tomorrow, so everything must be done before 10:00 tomorrow. I have to pack all my stuff, clean the floor, dust, etc. and remove all my things in the kitchen. That took a long time, but when we finished we went out to eat. Today we went for yakiniku. Yakiniku means grilled meat, and at this restaurant you grill your own  meat and vegetables. We had all you can eat!


 I'm going to bed now, hoping to fall asleep soon, because I have to get up early so everything is ready by 10:00. Then I have to get to Seisaki Sakuragaoka Station to move in to my new place. Lucky me, because I have Jimmy to help me with my luggage!!!! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar