mandag 6. april 2015

Day 60: Share Place Sakuragaoka

Hello!
So today I've finally cleaned my whole room! There is no shelfs or drawers here, so I had to buy some more stuff. When I arrived at the Seiseki Sakuragaoka station I wanted to go to Daiso. Daiso is a 100 yen shop, and they have a lot of good stuff. I searched and searched, but couldn't find it, even though I've been there once before... Too bad I was looking in the wrong mall! Haha! I finally found it and bought this:


Nothing too interesting; notebooks, boxes, cloth hangers, tape, a whiteboard etc. 

So after cleaning my room I took some pictures of the share place! Here is my room. I can either open it with a code or use my card:
 The hall:
 This is how rooms are marked. This is the shower room with two laundry machines and dryers:
 This is how one of the bathroom looks like:

The floors to the second floor:
 This is the entrance:
 To the left of the previous picture, we have the theater room:
Everyone can use it as long as you book it first:
 Here is the front desk, so it's not easy to sneak in ;)
And here we have the kitchen and "living room"
We have a huge map with all the rooms and the area around the house:
 I'm 113! Yay, Norway!
 Here we write important messages, too bad I can't read the kanji...
 Here is the map: we write cool stuff we find on the way, like restaurants, shops etc:

 Here you can eat and enjoy yourself

 The kitchen is awesome!


 Here is a small kitchen you can use if you're having a party


 Everyone has their own frigde, but you can store stuff temporarily:
 Here is the "dry"drawers where you can store bread, pasta, spices etc





Other than that I have been learning japanese by using the memorise app, catched up on the newest episodes of Supernatural (because I can't see them with Jimmy), prepared some school stuff, talked on Skype and relaxed :) I'm looking forward to the orientation tomorrow. I hope I'll get to know which japanese class I'll be in. It has a lot to say about my school schedule. If I'm unlucky I may end up with a 4,5 hour "break" between my classes.. So yeah, hoping for the best! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar