tirsdag 7. april 2015

Day 61: Orientation at TMU + movie night

Hello!

I had toast and cereal for breakfast, because I'm addicted~ Then I made lunch for school; egg and salad sandwich. Then we headed for school 08:30. The train route sucks:
  I want to buy a bike and cycle to school instead. Too bad the weather is sucky too lately...

Either way...Today we had an orientation at the school that was from 10:00 - 11:40 and then a campus tour from 11:45 to 13:00. We got a lot of information, not too interesting and looked around at campus to see where the main things we're going to need is located.

This is the library:


 We went as a group, and I'm not going alone because I'm going to get lost...
After this we ate lunch, and the cafeteria here is pretty nice! They have many dishes to choose from and it's cheap.

But because I were a proper girl, I ate my homebrought lunch, haha! After eating some of us went to Tama-center station to stop at the super huge daiso (100 yen store), bought some stuff and went home. On my way back I bough dinner and breakfast :) Then I made chechen and vegetables for dinner, worked out in my room and watched "Whisper of the heart" with the other in the teather room at 20:00. 

"Whisper of the heart" is actually based on the location of Seiseki Sakuragaoka, which is super cool! 

Tomorrow I'm going to attend the N4 Japanese Class. I'm pretty sure it's going to be too difficult, but I don't have anything else at TMU tomorrow, so why not try? If it's difficult I'll just attend the N5 from now :) Too bad I have to get up super early...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar