søndag 5. april 2015

Day 58 and 59: Visiting Steffi and relaxing in Itabashi

Hello!

So a short blog for this weekend!

4th of April

Before going to Steffi, Jimmy and I went to Ikebukuro. I bought two skirts at Axes Femme, because it's my favourite store~ then we had lunch and drank hot chocolate <3 Later  I visited Steffi at the Omori House. Today was the lunar eclipse, and I really wanted to see it! It's when the earth's shadow cover the entire moon and it turns red. The only problem was that it was cloudy, rainy and windy... Worst conditions ever... So we weren't able to see it :( So sad. But Steffi, Aya and I went to the "wan" restaurant. It's the same restaurant as when I had my birthday party ^^ We ate, drank and had a good time. Aya only speaks japanese, so the conversations were mainly in japanese. After eating we went back to the house and chilled in the livingroom with the others, playing Mario Kart 8 and listen to music. Becuase of the long distance to my new home, I stayed the night at the couch :) 

5th of April

I got up around 9, ate breakfast that I bough yesterday and picked up some stuff I had left behind at the house. I said goodbye to Steffi and headed to Jimmy's place. On my way at the station I accidentally bumped a womens butt with my umbrella in my bag, and she though it was a guy that touched her butt! She looked so weird at guy and it seemed she was so confused if he touched her or that she was imagining it, haha! Either way, I finally met Jimmy at the Itabashi station. We watched many episodes of supernatural, before we went out to buy some dinner. Then we brought home the dinner and watched even more supernatural!! It's like a thing we have xD Weekends = Supernatural. It's kind of a regular date we have! Snuggle up in the bed with blankets and pillows and watch Supernatural. Now we're at episode 6 season 3! Maybe we'll find a new series to watch when we're done. On a different note: I still haven't got my letter from the Immigration Bureau... And it kinds of sucks because the others at the Share Place is going to registrer and open up a bank account tomorrow.. I gave to do it a different day, but I seriously hope I'll get the letter soon. If I don't get it before 11th of April, I have to get back because something didn't check out. Let's hope for the best! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar