onsdag 29. april 2015

Day 81,82 and 83: Groped on the train!?

Hello! Super short blog this time, sorry! Been lazy~

Monday 27th of April

Had my Japanese Language and Society at 08:50 and one Japanese class at 10:30. I had forgotten about our homework for first class, but Manon was so kind to let me look at what she did ^_^ I don't think many actually understood the homework xD When we went through the homework in class not too many could answer the teachers questions. We have a test after Golden Week so I must not forget that one! In Japanese class we did the same as we always do: tasks in our print outs. The teacher says the example sentences, then we have to, in pair, do the 4-6 tasks about the topic. It's only talking and then we say it out load to the class. Repeat, repeat, repeat... We also have a test in Japanese after Golden Week so I have to study for that too! 

For those who don't know what Golden Week is:

Golden Week (ゴールデンウィーク Gōruden Wīku?), often abbreviated to GW, is a Japanese term applied to the period containing the following public holidays:
I had actually forgotten my wallet at Jimmys place, but he was sooo sweet to take the train to my school to give it to me ^_^

Later I talked to my mom on skype. It was really nice becuase I havn't talked to her in a month! We talked for over an hour and I gave her a list over stuff I wanted her to send in the mail. An lucky me: she is sending it tomorrow! Yaaaay!!! I want to share norwegian food with the others in the house, so I'm looking forward to recieve the package. I just hope it won't take forever. 

Tuesday 28th of April

I'm the only one having morning classes on Tuesday, and I feel like the Global Mindset is not my thing. I don't feel like we learn anything scientific... Later Penny, Dave, Kazuki and I went to the  TMU International Center’s Study Abroad Forum. Many of the exchange students presented their collage in their hometown. I think all the information will be put on the TMU homepage. So if anyone of the Japanese students or other exchange students want to study abroad, they have many places to look; Norway, Germany, France, Australia, South Korea etc.  It was from 18:00-20:15, and 9 of us went to the Italian restaurant near the train station to eat. Then I took the train to Itabashi to meet Jimmy ^^ But on the Saikyo line, there were SO MANY PEOPLE!!! I got squished into the train, and couldn't move! At some point my leg as fricking braided into another person's leg. There were hands everywhere, and you don't know if people are groping you or not! And you can feel nasty old men's breath on your neck. A lady startet to cry, and I could feel myself crushing this cute and small japanese girl! I had to keep my hands on my private parts and twist around to avoid nasty hands and crotches! EWWWWW!!!! Next time Jimmy is meeting me in Shinjuku to at least I can be squished on him instead! 

Wednesday 29th of April

Soon it's going to be May! The weather is really good, and I hope it stays like this. I haven't done anything special today (because it's a day off). Jimmy and I have been watching supernatural, working out, going for two walks and doing a little homework :) And now it's superlate! So I'm going to cut it a little short! I'm sorry! I should use this blog a little better ^_^ But some days I really don't do a lot of things and sometimes I don't feel like spending time writing about it. On a complete different note: my sister is having a baby <3 I'm sooo happy :D 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar