tirsdag 21. april 2015

Day 75: Shopping in Shibuya

Hello!

So today I only had Global Mindset for first period. I still find the course a little weird, because it's not very "set". It's a lot of talking about experience, culture and communication. But EVERYTHING is from your own and others perspective. There is no "facts" or "data" what so ever in this course. It's an interesting consept, but still very unfamiliar. Maybe it's just me not being used to this kind of class, or maybe it is indeed weird. But we did play cards today, which I though was funny. Especially was it funny that we could speak after everyine got the rules. But what we didn't know was that the different groups got different rules. So when we had to switch places (still no talking), we had to figure out what was going on because something was "wrong" in the card game. So it was interesting how you figure out how you communicate about the cards without talking! I did manage to know the "new" rule by using a "thumb up" and "thumb down" motion. It was only one in the group that understood what I was "asking" about, so it only took 10-15 seconds before I could play with the "new rules". 

After class I took the train to Meidaimae to meet Penny, Manon and Shen. But I was a little early so I relaxed in the waiting room at the station. Quite randomly a japanese guy begins to talk to me. He asks about the ususal: where are you from, what are you doing here, etc. It turned out that he is fluent in english so we spoke in both japanese and english. He seemed like a very nice guy! I then a little later meet up with my friends, and we all (including the japanese guy) take the train to Shibuya. He worked there so we said our goodbyes but we added each other on Line. It always makes me a little unsure when random guys talk to me and want to add me on social medias. Do they really want to be friends? Hmm.. Either way: Penny, Menon, Shen and I were ready for shopping! 


We also saw a pet store, and we all think it's terrible that they are kept in such small containers, separated from the others...



We also had to eat


I don't know how many hours we shopped, but we were TIRED! So much stuff~
We also met these sweet people
 I have insane muscle ache from exercising, so poor Manon had to help me in the stairs! HAHAHA! Just like an old lady! We actually had plans to go out to eat korean BBQ, but we were too tired, and Shen wasn't feeling too good...

Here is todays catch. It's not showing too good, but I got one legging, one legging shorts, one normal shorts, workout pants, baggy fake "jeans", two dresses, one shirt, head eccessories, one t-shirt and two pairs of shoes. It wasn't until I took this picture that almost everything is grey and black! Hmm... Either it's black/grey or lolita, haha! 
Tomorrow, Jimmy and I have been together for 2 months, which makes me feel so young. Haha, celebrating 2 months, it's like being a teenager again (and I'm talking like I'm 40...). So this time it's me who's going to plan the date ^_^ So I'll see what I can come up with~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar