mandag 13. april 2015

Day 66 and 67: BBQ, House Party and Residence Card

Hello!

Sunday 12th of April

So today I have been doing a lot! First I was invited to a BBQ-party by my Japanese friend Hiro. The BBQ was in Toneri Park which is 50 minutes from Jimmy's place. Jimmy had other plans so he didn't join but he was so kind to take the bus with me ^_^ So we took the bus to the Nippon station, and then I took the train to Tonerikoen. 
I was there 11:00 and Hiro and Yuki met me at the station. At first there were only Japanese people there, so I had to socialize through Japanese. It went great actually :) I was at the grill, making sure that the food turned out great, haha! Later two german guys showed up and before everyone left they wanted to be take pictures with them. When they suddenly started to lift people when they were having their picture taken, everyone wanted to be lifted! Haha, it must have been tiring for them :P 

Just getting the grill warm:
We grilled many types of meat, vegetables and seafood:
It was suuper good! When you stand around the grill you end up eating all the time xD
 Everyone:
It was so much fun! :D After the BBQ many were going to continue partying, but I had my own party at the house so I had to get home. After about 1.5 hours traintrip I was finally back at the house and people were busy making amazing food!



I ate too much at the BBQ so I only ate a little bit to taste. Such a shame, so much good food! I felt bad for not making anything, but there were enough food for everyone :) I bought some snacks, and others even bough dessert such as pudding, cookies and ice cream <3 




 Chicken!!
This is during the self introduction. We showed three pictures and talked a little about our self and where we're from etc. 
 So, here's everyone that attended the party:
Thank you for being awesome people!
Even if I was tired from the BBQ, I still had an awesome time at the party! Too bad it's school early tomorrow...  I hope we can have more parties at the house <3

Monday 13th of April

So today I had two classes: Japanese Langugage and Society and Japanese 4A. The first one is english class and it seems interesting, but it may be a little hard. In this class we're going to learn about many aspects of the Japanese language: origin, sentence structure, dialects etc. Not only is the subject difficult, but the english used in class is pretty complex itself. At least I think so, but that may be because english is my second language. I'll have to study hard :)

The next class was Japanese, and we had a vocabulary test. I though it was going to be serious test, but it was only for ourself. Either way, I got a 10/10, haha. Today I understand all we did in class, which was very nice, because it's easy to be discouraged. Now it's "only" to remember it :P I have another test on wednesday, both vocabulary and grammar. So I need to study~

After class I went to Shinagawa because I got my letter from the Tokyo Immigration Bureau. I know that Monday and Friday may be crowded, but since it was raining like hell, I though it would be ok. But I was wrong (...again), it took 3,5 hours... At least I got to do my homework! So now I finally have my residence card <3

 YAY!
Totally empty for energy I met Jimmy in Shinjuku and after a loooong hug everything was fine ^_^ It's weird how someone you love can give you so much energy? But you can't survuve on that so we went out to eat, haha! <3 And sometimes you just need hot chocolate!

Tomorrow I'm eating sushi with Anika, my new friend :)
じゃ、またね!
⁂ビッキ⁂

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar