søndag 26. april 2015

Day 78,79 and 80: Exercise, cats and party!

Hello!

Friday 24th of April

So as usual I had Sustainability Studies at 10:30-12:00 and Social Change in Japan 16:20:17:50. We were lucky enough to finish class around 17:30, sp we could have the weekend a little sooner :) I then took the train to Shinjku to meet with Jimmy ^_^ When we got to his place we saw the Supernatural season 3 final! Jimmy got me a present for our anniversary that was yesterday, even thought I said he didn't have too ^_^ And to my surprise he got me handweights! I really wanted a pair because I'm not a part of a gym here. The best part was that Jimmy actually knew I wanted it without actually saying "I want handweights". Such a good boyfriend that can manage to buy me gifts based on our everyday conversations<3  

Saturday 25th of April

Today I had a lot of energy to I first went for a 30 minut run, before "forcing" Jimmy to do strenght workout with me. I did some tricep workout with the handweights Jimmy gave me yesterday~ But because his room is very small, we went to the nearest park to workout. We did somewhat a whole body workout, and we had a lot of fun. A little weird to work out in a park when there are kids playing nearby and old people just staring xD But I didn't really mind. It was a great! Then later I went to Steffi in Omori to hand out ^_^ We went to "Wan", ate, drank and went home to her place :) The others were having a party at the house, but I went to bed instead xD 

Saturday 26th of April

Jimmy and I had a lot of homework to do so the most of the day went to do that. Sooo boring. But we did go for a walk and took some cool pictures!

My beautiful angel <3

 I'm so tired of the election cars driving around with shouting people . You would think because it's Japan there wouldn't be such disturbances, but there is. And there are many! 

 CATS!
 Let me pet you! *pet,pet*
Fresh baguette, butter and roast beef! Soooo good!!!
Later I went back home because there was a welcome party going on. I though it started at 19, but it looked like people met up way before that to eat and socialize. If I knew I would have come back home sooner~ *cries* But for some reason I have been very tired. So I stayed to chat with the others when the introduction was over, but I was still so tired. Sometimes it's just like that, I guess... 
I tried to skype with my mom, but I she's at the cabin today, so I'll skype with her tomorrow. Haven't heard from her in a while, so it'll be good to talk ^_^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar