lørdag 11. april 2015

Day 65:Got my letter from TIB + studying for test

Hello!

So today I have been studying for my test which is on Monday. It's only vocabulary, but it's kind of boring and my memory sucks... So yeah, not going too good with that. So while trying to learn all the words, Steffi calls me and tells me my letter from the Tokyo Immigration Bureau came in the mail! Yay! This was the LAST day to receive my letter, so I am very happy for that! I'm thinking of going after class on monday, even though it may be packed there (..again!). So I hope I only need to pick up my residents card and not run into any more trouble. Even if I have to wait I can do some homework or prepare for other classes. 

So Jimmy and I went to Omori to pick up my letter, and I talked a little with Steffi. She really is too cute <3 :) I'm going back next weekend to hang out and party. It's a good timing because Jimmy is going to use the weekend for the Ludum Dare. Ludum Dare is where you make a game in 48 hours with a specific theme released on the starting point. So after picking up my letter we ate sushi for dinner!!!
 This is onion and potatosalad-sushi. It tasted like, potatosalad...yeah...it's a thing...
 We tried some more "expensive" sushi, and it was good!

Then it was time for dessert!! It was delish~~ 
Jimmy managed to overeat, so on our way back to Itabashi, had to take a break at the Shinagawa station. We stopped at a cafe and rested. I ordered of course a hot chocolate~
While resting we worked on memorizing Japanese words~ Then we went back home and watched Supernatural! Only 5 episodes till Season 3 final! 

Tomorrow I'm going on a BBQ-party with Hiro and after that I'm going to the welcome party at my house. So it's going to be a long day. I hope I'll have some time to memorize the rest of the Japanese words! I'll have enough time to do it on the trains I hope, hehe :)

じゃ、またね!
・ビッキー・

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar