lørdag 18. april 2015

Day 71 and 72: Rafting, BBQ and Onsen

Hello!

Friday 17th of April

So today I had Sustainability Studies GEG (2. period) and Social Change in Japan (5.period). It's extremely boring to have such a huge gap between classes. Not only because it's a long time, but you get very tired. So even if you have homework to do/study you still get tired. In sustainability Studies we went through a lot of information and technical terms which I found quite hard. It's not too difficult when listening and reading, but when I have to answer a question it's a little more tricky. I actually told my teacher this after class, but she said I'm doing a good job :) I also asked if we could get the key words for next week's lecture so I can read up on the terms. She said it was a good idea and that she will do that from next week. 

Almost everyone was tired for 5.period. Penny and I actually took a nap before class, but I didn't fall alseep though. Then we had, a somewhat, boring class. It may be because I don't have any backround information on the subject of Soscial Change in Japan. But we did get a printout to read for next class so maybe it will be more interesting~ 

After class a small group from the house went out to eat chinese food. Good taste, but way too expensive for the small portions, and dry duck D: 
 After eating I surprised Jimmy by visiting ^_^ Not like "on the door"-surprise, becuase I had to make sure he wasn't busy xD So we met in Shinjuku~

Saturday 18th of April

11:40 we met in the hall and were ready to go! Where? TO GO RAFTING! :D 

 First we took trains from SeisekiSakuragaoka to Ome:



 Then it was time for mini bus!
Here is a screenshot of where we took the mini bus to




 At the rafting "center":



  It cost 3015 yen for both rafting and BBQ! So cheap!! :D

 We were lucky with the weather today <3


 Time for wetsuite!



 Pretty girls~
 My legs are too long!!! >___<;;;
A little game where we have to catch the paddle when we either move left or right:


I don't have any pictures during the rafting yet! I hope to get them soon! We were 7 in one boat and the rafting lasted for 1-1.5 hours I thing :) It was a lot of fun! We splashed water on the other people in the boats, pushed each other in the water, stood up in the boat, aimed for the rocks, jumped from a 6 meter cliff!!! Oh yeah! It was awesome!

After the rafting:


 Sooo hungry!!!
 Showing pictures form the rafting, taking by a pro camera. I want those pictures!!!



 Getting the grill going!

 They made a lot of different food! I mainly were at the grill to help cook the food. I hope I did a good job~





After the BBQ, we went to an onsen! It was sooooo relaxing~ It was very nice after being in the cold water and then being outside for the BBQ. We were at the onsen for about one hour before going home. Here's a picture from when we were done:
 Coming home:
I'm veeeery tired at this point! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar