torsdag 9. april 2015

Day 62 and 63: First Japanese Class and study group

Hello!

Wednesday 8th of April

So today I had my first proper day at TMU! Yay! Too bad it was soooo cold!!

But before I got that far I was late for school, haha! Since I take the same japanese class as 3 other at the Share Place we took the train together, but we somehow messed up. We took the wrong type of train, got off, but then we should have stayed on either way because the next train didn't go far enough... Yeah..

The fact that it was raining a lot and later snowing didn't help the situation... After finally getting to class we were 20 minutes late! Opss...


So first period is from 08:50 to 10:20 and today it's Japanese 4D. The teacher kind of scared me, because she was going so fast in class! That may be more of an issue for me, because I'm the one with the least amount of Japanese skills. We didn't have much time to think before anwering, and she decided who to answer next. A good thing is that we're not many in hte class, but it's no fun being called out to answer when you feel you need more time. It's a good thing to be pushed, because it forces you to pay attention and to try, but sometimes it can be a little uncomfortable. We went over many tasks and it seemed she didn't get to finish everything before the class ended (actually 10 min. over). So after the class, was a new Japabese class: 4E. I was thinking how this is going to go if every class is going to be this stressed. But for my relief the next class was a lot better! The teacher was calm, used her body language to explain (and a little english!) and we repeated the examples together and I really feel I had enough time to think. Luckely, we're having her 2 out of 3 classes :)
While having our lunch break for one hour we started on our homework :) I though I was going home, but  the others were going to a third class, that is not connected to the other two (D,E and A is connected). So I decided to join. This one was a talking lesson, because we got paired up 2 and 2, and then talked with a japanese person. But it was a little weird, because I didn't learn anything.. If you're going to learn through talking you need someone to correct you. But this didn't happen, and I KNOW I said a lot wrong... So I don't know if I'll join that class for credits...

After third period I went back to home and I was very tired! I did some more homework, and made some notes. Jimmy was so nice to keep me ompany while doing my homework ^_^

Urgh...So messy!
 Should probably write in hiragana to practice, but...oh well..

Some of my homeworks:
Since some of us don't have classes tomorrow we decided to have a study group tomorrow at 10:00 :) That I won't get too lazy~

Thursday 9th of April

Hello!
So today I was SOOOOO tired! Had some crazy nightmares.. But I still got up for our study group. Ate some breakfast and did some homework :)

This is the reading practise where you talk to a person on the other side of the room:

 This is actually a picture after studying for 2 hours, and I was about to take a nap. That's why my cute things are all neat and stuff. I got to do almost all my homework, I think I have 3 more tasks to do. I also need to study vocabulary for my test on monday!
Then I took a 2 hour nap, which was a very bad decicion... I was even more tired when I woke up. I tried to do some more Japanese tasks, but my brain didn't function properly... So after being braindead I decided to use my body instead and exercise :) I went for a jog which lasted about 50 minutes. I took some cute pictures along the way:



After jogging and taking a shower I met Jimmy at the station. We bought some dinner, cooked that and watched Supernatural in the teather room


Tomorrow I have 2 classes that are 4,5 hours apart...yay... 2nd period is Sustainable studies and 5th persiod is Social change in Japan. So between this classes I'm going to get a library card, which my mentor is going to help me with, and I'm having a health chech-up! Later we're going to have a party at the school, which actually collides with the 5th period....yeah....haha!

じゃ、またね!
*ビッキー* 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar