lørdag 2. mai 2015

Day 86: Japanese rollercoaster: 80 meters 130 km/h

Hello!

As I was on my way out to meet Jimmy in Shinjuku I locked myself outside... I was going to check the mail and I left my bag inside. "Very smart, so genius, much funny". The nice lady wasn't in the front desk, but I was lucky enough to see her in the garden. So she opened the door for me so I could get my bag~ I tried to call people at the house, but nobody answered xD Either way, I got to the train station, but for some reason only the local trains were going. But since I'm an expert, I switched trains in Chofu to a semi-special express to Shinjuku. Then I finally arrived, and I met up with Jimmy not many minutes later. First we went to buy some adapters for his dad (that is coming to Japan soon). Then we went to Suidobashi. And this time I was set to try the awesome rollercoaster!





This is the video Jimmy took with his phone of the ride


Jimmy don't fancy rollercoaster so I took it alone, and it was awesome. It's called "Thunder Dolphin". My usual rollercoaster-buddy is my sweet ass-kicking big sister Marianne. We have a lot of experience with rollercoastes, and we are used to the slow painful ride up before the drop. You know, so you can reflect upon your poor life choices and regret what you're about to do. But this time! Oh boy, IT WENT FAST! FAST UPWARD! I didn't even have time to regret! And it didn't stop going, it just went up, and up, and up! I could see all of Tokyo! Balder in Liseberg (Sweden) is 36 meters, with a top speed of 90 km/h, this one is 80 METERS with a top speed of 130 km/h!!! Even so, I still enjoy Balder more because it tickles more in the stomach overall. But the first drop of the Thunder Dolphin was EPIC!

After the rollercoaster Jimmy bough tickets for a baseball match which he is going to see with his dad. Then we ate at TGI Friday:




After eating we went for a little shopping, before playing our favourite music game


We were supposed to study Japanese, but we ended up being out most of the day. When we came home we saw an episode of Supernatural, and after that I got very sick! I don't know what is was but luckly it went away after an hour or two...But yeah, not much Japanese today... 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar