søndag 28. juni 2015

Day 142,143 and 144: Another job!? And Party!

Friday 26th of June
Yooo! Getting pretty tired of writing my blog xD It takes such a long time, and doing the blog while on vacation vs daily life is very different! But I'm going to stick with it till I'm done with my exchange program~ 

So today I actually had to skip Social change in Japan-class because I had to go to Shibuya to replace my lost keycard. Shen was soooo kind to follow me all the way and helping me with the Japanese. I don't know how I would survive alone! So many meetings and paperwork-stuff! Blaa! But it went pretty smooth and while I was in Shibuya I thought I would surprise Jimmy by coming over ^_^ I don't have internet on my phone so I just had to hope he was home. Luckly he was (lol, where else would he be!? haha!), and we went out to eat dinner :) I didn't stay over because I work 08:00-15:00 tomorrow, so I had to get back home. 

As you might know, I have my "ordinary" job at the cram school (picture of my "classroom")
but recently I teach English privately (for now, only for onestudent), but I'm actually going to a "trial lesson" at a new school. There I'll teach English to students (if they like me as a teacher there). So my trial lesson is on tuesday 30th of June and I'll teach English to 3 year olds. How cute is that? Awwww <3 And the best part is...The pay is 3000 yen per hour (190 kroner per time). That is 3 times as much as at the cram school I work at now. So I'm really hoping to get many hours at the new place. And of course they pay for transportation (it's 1 hour, 15 min by train). For the trial lesson they'll pay me right away, and if I stay there it's pay the last day of the month every month. So let's hope I'll get a lot of work! :D 

Saturday 27th of June
Wooooork. Today I really didn't bother with Japanese xD I just spoke English. I mean, they're taking an English-test so.. One of my co-workers were so sick, but he still came to work...Poor guy... 
Ramen lunch picture:
But everything went smooth~ But of course they just expected me to work for all the TOEFL-tests, even though I never said anything about that... So annoying... After a long shift I went to Steffi ^_^ Steffi is my friend from my former Share House in Omori. I still remember the code to get in, haha! I was there around 16:00 and later we, together with 4-5 other, were going to go out to drink. But that was not until 21:00, so Steffi and I went singing karaoke for 2,5 hours! So much fun! So then suddenly, EVERYONE ditched the plans to go out. Even the douchbag that made Steffi make a reservation suddenly went "I don't have money, so I'm not going"... Then the other douchbags were like "oh, is it not going to be a big thing, then I'm not going". Such backstabbers, only thinking about themselves. So Steffi and I were all, fuck you all, and went drinking just the two of us! And we had an AWESOME time :D We were at the restaurant for about 3 hours before relaxing at the park nearby. Then we went back to the house and drank some more with some of the others. I think maybe we went to bed around 02:30 or something xD But before that I managed to hurt my arm on the sofa >_< I was kind of picking on one of the guys sleeping at the sofa and he kind of almost kicked me over the sofa and I hurt my arm...YEah...Haha! 

Sunday 28th of June
I work about around 10:00, ate breakfast, drank water and was ready to go. I went to Jimmy's place and bought flowers on the way because I'm a sweet girlfriend xD
After doing some Japanese we went out to eat:


Then we went to Ikebukuro to buy me a data-sim so I can have internet on my phone, and buy a prepaid card for my Japanese phone so I can make phone calls! The we went back, and while Jimmy was Skyping with his dad I fell asleep on the bed xD Then I had to get back home at 20:00 because I need to go to the police to tell them I found my bike. So Kazuki went with me, and once again I had to fill in my adress twice... So much kanji! So much paperwork...WHY!? Why the fuck do I need to fill out shit just to tell them I found my own bike!? Instead of signing with my signature, I used my fingerprint to sign. And my fingerprint went like 6 different places...Wow...But yeah, 30 minutes later, it was done! Then I had to do some random shit at home before I finally can go to bed...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar