søndag 21. juni 2015

Day 135,136 and 137: 4 months anniversary with Jimmy

Friday 19th of June

Todays breakfast~Yummy~
 I brought my workout clothes to Uni, hoping to be able to jog in while I don't have classes, but it rained too much :( So I ended up being inside and chatting with the others which was very nice ^_^
We quit a little earlier than usual, so I went straight to Shinjuku to meet Jimmy <3 

We went to the mall at Shinjuku station to eat dinner:

Then we went to Jimmys place. We went to bed pretty early! Around 21:00, haha! Sometimes you're just sleepy ^_^

Saturday 20th of June
Today Jimmy and I celebrated our 4 months anniversary ^_^
But let's do this the chronological way, shall we?

So, for some reason Jimmy and I woke up a little after 07:00... I think it may be because we went to  bed 21:00 yesterday! Either way, the day was veeeery long! :D We ate breakfast, then I went jogging while Jimmy was playing on the PC. I somehow got lost a 5-6 times, but managed to get back after 1,5 hours~ It's not recommended for someone without a sense of direction to go jogging random places.. 

After taking a shower and playing around Tumblr etc, I went to Ikebukuro to shop a little bit while Jimmy did some work.  As it was lunch time (or laaaate lunch) I had some delish sandwhich

I found this light blue dress that I saw on the mannequin. Everyone that entered the store was "awwww"-ing over the dress, but there was only one dress left (in blue) in the size Small. So I grabbed it and now it's mine! This is a picture from my Instragram from when I tried it on:
When I went back it was time to get ready for our dinner date! So the restaurant is in Ebisu, only a few stations away from Itabashi. 

On the way to the restaurant we saw a hawk! WHY!?
 IT'S AWESOME!!!
For some reason TradgardDaikanyama is the address...Why it's half Swedish, we don't know. But it's COOL!
 Ready for Cedros! Not really, because we were 20 minutes too early for our reservation... So we went for a stroll in the neighboorhood.





















 When the clock was 18:00 we went to Cedros. The staff spoke english! We didn't expect that, but it was very nice. When we came we were the only guests. We thought it was a little weird, but an hour later it was full!



 This was my starter (even though it was a side dish), it's oven roasted vegetables:
 Jimmy had todays starter special (not on the menu), which was a filled mushroom. Both starters were very good! 

 Then it was time for the main dish~ Jimmy had the swordfish and I had the lobster risotto. Both was incredible good! The texture of the swordfish was very interesting, it almost felt like a piece of meat!
 So creamy!


 And of course, the dessert! The cheesecake was small, and I though "I need at least 3 of these!" But one was more than enough! It was so rich, silky and smooth. So good! 
 When we left, we left a fully booked restaurant. There were actually many foreigners there! The whole resturant had a Scandinavian feel to it! For a time, we forgot we were in Japan, haha! It felt very "at home" which was very nice. The staff was awesome too!  
 But the night is not over, so we singing karaoke in Ikebukuro! :D 
 It was cool having all the view to Ikebukuro station

 We got a huge booth, too!



 Our favourite!
 ALL THE POWER!
 And of course we couldn't forget our small presents for each other. So I wrote a card and gave matching keychains from FujiQ~
 Jimmy had ordered this awesome nail wraps for me! I love the patterns~
After singing for 2 hours we walked the way home ^_^ This day has been really nice :D 
Sunday 21th of June

Today Jimmy had his JLPT practice test in Ikebukuro.  
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (日本語能力試験 Nihongo Nōryoku Shiken?), or JLPT, is a standardized criterion-referenced test to evaluate and certify Japanese language proficiency for non-native speakers, covering language knowledge, reading ability, and listening ability
So while he was doing that I went jogging. If someone need motivation to jog/run, download the "zombies, run!"-app. There is a storyline, and you have to run to not be eaten by zombies! It's cool! But very stressing when you're a t a red light but zombies are coming! Hahaa. When Jimmy was done with the test I met him in Ikebukuro and we ate dinner:  
 We had more food, but I forogt to take picture :P 
After eating I went home after being all weekend at Jimmys place. I had a lovely convo with Penny, washed clothes and I'm going to do my Japanese homework before going to bed :) When I think about it, I should buy some breakfast for tomorrow...And dinner... Tomorrow is Uni and work as usual~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar