tirsdag 6. januar 2015

I want to travel now!

I really want it to be February already. All I think about is Japan. I still have to go to work and pack all my stuff. I work every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday as an elementary school teacher. My subjects are English, music, gym and science in class 4 and 5. It's a stressful job, but at the same time very rewarding. When I get home after August I have to find my self a full time job as a teacher. Not only that but I have to buy my own place to live. Hopefully my mom will buy me a place for me (with my money of course, haha) Anyway.. On Mondays and Thursdays I have some free time, but I'm mainly going to use it to pack all my stuff, exercise, organizing all my photos, learn Japanese, and write a bucket list over thing I want to do in Tokyo. As you can see I have a lot to do before I leave, but I really want the time to go faster! I'm so tired of Norway... Here is a random picture of me at Maizuru Castle Park from last year. I can't wait to take a lot of new pictures in Japan!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar